Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
mod qw

10/03/2020

Patch Notes 0.8
----------------
- Added 200m max capes 
- Fixed clipping in inferno 
- Rare drop announcements adjusted 
- Fixed crystal halberd and bow
- Lowered gauntlet HP
- Fixed gauntlet monster drops spawning on objects
- Ring of weaths now pick up blood money 
- Removed coin pickups from drop catcher was causing money to duplicate (duping money) 
- Reworked how arrows give bonuses to prevent maxing at 90 hit damage 
- Reworked stats on: Barrow set bonus, scythes, rapiers, torva. (Currently working way through customs)
- Added coral crossbow (down to player vote what it should fire (idea - rocks / coral) 
- We have teamed up with a model developer (we won’t be having complete customs made but we are happy for recolors or added objects/pictures to capes/swords/crossbows etc) 
News: Doesn’t take a genius to work out our low player count, if you can trust me which some may find difficult I can promise once we start advertising we will easily be peaking 50+ we currently have some incredibly talented staff members like relax for example. I’ve had multiple Youtubers and developers comment on colossus-ps how advance and successful it can become just takes patience. We will be holding a invitation competition. Hosted by Doo brown. Thank you for reading many thanks, Colossus-PS staff team!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this